Any person or organization serving the access technology needs in higher education or postsecondary environment shall be eligible to become a member of Access Technology Higher Education Network (ATHEN). Individuals seeking membership will fall into one of the following categories. Membership dues support student scholarships, student memberships, the ATHEN website, and other outreach efforts.
How to Join
You may join ATHEN by:
- completing the ATHEN Membership Form [DOCX]
- email the membership form to Jane Johnston, AHEAD's Manager of Membership Services, at email@example.com OR fax to AHEAD at 704-948-7779
- pay for your membership using a credit card by contacting the AHEAD office at 704-947-7779 or sending a check to AHEAD (see address in ATHEN Membership Form)
You can also register for ATHEN through the Accessing Higher Ground Conference.
Please contact us if you any questions about your membership status.
Note regarding ATHEN Virtual Conference
If you are planning to join ATHEN to participate in the Virtual Conference, but may not have the payment processed by the event day, that is okay! As long as we have received your membership form, you are welcome to participate even though the payment may not have been processed.
ATHEN is a small, but growing organization, with a focus on the topics and issues surrounding access technology and higher education. Various membership benefits include:
- Opportunity to vote on ATHEN business matters
- Registration discount when attending the Accessing Higher Ground Conference
- Access to the AHG Virtual Conference videos later in the year
- Participation in AHEAD webinars at AHEAD membership prices