Recordings from 2023 STEM Accessibility Conference
Please complete the recordings request form so we may verify membership or payment.
2024 ATHEN Virtual STEM Accessibility Conference: Don't Stop Believin
On February 8 and 9 of 2024, ATHEN will host the third annual Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) Accessibility virtual conference! We strive for a diverse conference where experts can share their best practices, solutions, techniques, etc. for accessing and creating accessible STEM content in higher education. This will be exciting, novel, resourceful, and enlightening to all who care about accessible content in STEM fields in higher education.
Dates and Times
Location: Virtual, via Zoom Meetings
- Day 1: Thursday, February 8, 2024 from 9 am - 1 pm Pacific / 12 pm - 4 pm Eastern (4 hours)
- Day 2: Friday, February 9, 2024 from 9 am - 12 pm Pacific / 12 pm - 3 pm Eastern (3 hours)
Call for Proposals
Call for proposals will begin in early November 2023 and close mid-December 2023.
Registration will open in early January 2024.
- ATHEN and AHEAD members: FREE, membership will be verified upon registration
- Speakers: FREE
- Non-members of ATHEN or AHEAD: $100 USD/day.
- There will be 2-3 concurrent sessions offered each hour, with execption of the Opening Session and Closing Session.
- All sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes with a 15 minute break between meeting times.
- All sessions will be recorded and made available to conference attendees.
- All sessions will be closed captioned.
Real-time Captioning will be provided. If you would like to request other disability-related accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
ATHEN's previous Virtual Conference agendas:
- View 2023 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- View 2022 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- 2021 ATHEN Virtual Conference not held
- View 2020 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- View 2019 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- View 2018 ATHEN Virtual Conference information