2023 ATHEN Virtual STEM Accessibility Conference: Acc3ss N0w!
On February 9 and 10 of 2023, ATHEN will host the second annual Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) Accessibility: Acc3ss N0w virtual conference! Based upon last year's successful event, we strive for a diverse conference where experts can share their best practices, solutions, techniques, etc. for accessing and creating accessible STEM content in higher education. This will be exciting, novel, resourceful, and enlightening to all who care about accessible content in STEM fields in higher education.
Share Your Wisdom
Dates and Times
Location: Virtual, via Zoom Meetings
- Day 1: Thursday, February 9, 2023 from 9 am - 1 pm Pacific / 12 pm - 4 pm Eastern (4 hours)
- Day 2: Friday, February 10, 2023 from 9 am - 12 pm Pacific / 12 pm - 3 pm Eastern (3 hours)
- Call for Proposals open: November 9, 2022. Submit a conference proposal via Google Forms.
- Proposal process closes: December 21, 2022
- Notification of proposal status: January 2-6, 2023
- There will be 3 concurrent sessions offered each hour, with execption of the Keynote and Closing Session.
- All sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes with a 15 minute break between meeting times.
- All sessions will be recorded and made available to conference attendees.
- All sessions will be closed captioned.
- ATHEN and AHEAD members: FREE, membership will be verified upon registration
- Speakers: FREE
- Non-members of ATHEN or AHEAD: $100 USD/day
Announcement coming soon!
Real-time Captioning will be provided. If you would like to request other disability-related accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
ATHEN's previous Virtual Conference agendas:
- View 2022 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- 2021 ATHEN Virtual Conference not held
- View 2020 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- View 2019 ATHEN Virtual Conference Information
- View 2018 ATHEN Virtual Conference information